Sunday, December 11, 2011

Disney .....more!

The weather was perfect and when we first got there we were greeted by the Mayor of Disney! The girls had their autograph books ready! They couldn't stop smiling, neither could I! What can I say it was only my 2nd time and I was just as excited as they were!!


                                         Can you tell the boys weren't too fond of the stroller??
                   Logan was so happy to see Woody, he came by right as we entered the park!
                                                             I loved the girls shirts!
                                       Watching Mr. Incredible dance was very intertaining!!
             First things first, we rode the Tea Cups! The kids loved them, I was a little on the dizzy side!
        Before we entered the Haunted Mansion, lets just say the girls weren't smiling when we got done!



 Peter Pan's Flight was really fun, all the kids enjoyed this one! Thanks to the fastpass we didn't have to wait at all!

           Mason loved It's a Small World, all the colors and music, Logan not so much as you can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment