Sunday, February 27, 2011

Funny things...

I always mean to write down the funny things my kids say and do so I do don't forget, well then I forget!! Ha... so Im determined to do a better job of writing them down so I can remember forever!

Tonight on the way home from church it was just me and Audrey in the car. She was talking all kinds of randomness and then she goes into animal sounds {generally this is only done when Logan is with us}.. Mom a cow says moo, a horse says naw, a dog goes ruff, ect... then she says hey mom a giraffe says ------ there was silence.. I said um hunny I don't think they make a sound, she proceeded to say "Ya I know that's why I was quite"!!! She is so silly!

Logan has recently been hooked on all the Toy Story movies, I mean he will beg for it as soon as he wakes up in the mornings. Its so sweet he calls it Buzz! But now that we have watched it a billion times =) ... I don't say that lightly! He now will actually get the parts and laugh.. he tells me " oh mom that is so bunny!" ~ which means funny! I absolutely love this stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment