Monday, November 21, 2011

11 years



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

 Aug 3 Ben and I celebrated our 11th anniversay! Doesn't seem like its been that long and days where it seems like many more years. I am married to my best friend. He is a leader, hardworking, devoted, loyal, funny, unique, father, son and first a man of God. He makes me feel safe and happy. He believes in me, trust me to be a mom and wife. He is encouraging and loving. He is also hard headed and stubborn at times. I love him with my all and Im so thankful that God crossed our paths! Can't wait to see what the rest of our lives hold!!
We had a very simple get away! Grammy came and watched the kids and we headed to Fayetteville, had dinner watched a movie and got a hotel. The next morning we headed to Devils Den for hiking and cave exploring. Well the caves were closed so we enjoyed hiking and a picnic for most of the day. It was simple but much needed. Just me him and a beautiful mountian.

No comments:

Post a Comment