Monday, November 21, 2011

Where does the time go??

Everyday at least once I think.. I need to blog that whether it be something funny the kids said or did. I always say oh I will remember that and honestly I can't remember what happended two days ago! My mind has quickly gone since having kids.. So as I sit away at ONE AM I am going to try my best to keep up with this blog as a reminder of all the amazing memories I am creating with my family!

With that the reason I am awake at this crazy hour is because I had the bright idea to move the boys into the same room, what was I thinking?? Oh ya how great it will be to have a space upstairs where the kids can play, color, read ect and I can still keep an eye on them! I turned Logans old room into a play area and moved his bed to Mason's room. Well Mason is a super light sleeper and Logan is a wiggle worm when he sleeps. Oh and he wakes up crying if he has to pee, this doesn't happen too much but you bet it happend the first night they were in the same room. Mason is still in the crib but sure enough he starts screaming too. So the picture was priceless carrying both boys to the potty holding Mason while undressing Logan to go pee... Logan is now asleep on the couch and Mason in bed. I will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment